Long Branch Half Marathon Training Program
In conjunction with Personal Best Nutrition, Runner’s High is proud to present our 2013 Long Branch Half Marathon Training Program!!Runner’s High Triathlon and Running Coach Brian Shea will kick off the 12-week program on February 11th!! Runner’s High and Coach Brian will lead and coach you up until race day on May 5th.
This is not a cookie cutter program!! Coach Brian will assess each individual’s goals and construct a training program based off your level of experience.
The Long Branch 1/2 Marathon Training Program is designed for the Beginner & Intermediate runner, who is looking to train in a group environment to prep for their first 1/2 marathon or looking to improve their time. Included in this program:
- Initial one-on-one evaluation with Coach Brian Shea to determine goals, training program, limitations, etc…
- Customized 12-week training program, built around your schedule & ability.
- Personal username & password on Coach Brian’s Training Page, which will allow you to see all the details of your training as well as give you access to log all your workout data.
- Weekly coached group training sessions.
- On race weekend, Coach Brian will be joining you to go through the logistics of packet pick-up, pre-race meals/hydration & take all the guess work out of your first 1/2 marathon experience!
For more details, or to enroll in the program click on over to Brian’s website (Personal Best Nutrition). Got questions? Call our Freehold location at 732-414-2738, or e-mail Brian at email@example.com!